Clients' Personal Data Protection Regulation.
The tracked17 site located at tracked17.com (the “Site”), together with the mobile applications, provide online tracking services for parcels and shipments. We respect your privacy and take your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best service and timely updates, we record a variety of information when you visit our site.
Using the site https://tracked17.com means the unconditional consent of the user to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user should refrain from using this resource.
The site administration reserves the right to change, add or delete clauses of this Agreement at any time without notifying the Clients.
Personal information of users received and processed by the site https://tracked17.com
Within the framework of this Policy, "personal user information" means:
- Personal information that the user provides about himself independently when registering (creating an account) or in any other process of using the site.
- Data that is automatically transmitted by the website https://tracked17.com in the course of its use using the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user's browser (or other program with which access to the site), access time, address of the requested page.
- Data provided to the site in order to provide services and / or provide other values for site visitors, in accordance with the activities of this resource: track code / track number, postal code
- This Policy applies only to the site https://tracked17.com and does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on the site https://tracked17.com. On such sites, the user may collect or request other personal information, as well as other actions may be performed.
Purposes of collecting and processing personal information of Clients
The site collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to provide services and / or sell goods and / or provide other values for site visitors.
Personal information of the Client can be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party under agreements and contracts with the site
- Providing the Client with personalized services and services, goods and other values
- Communication with the Client, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the Client
- When processing personal data of users, the site is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
Conditions for processing the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
With regard to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except in cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
The site has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his consent to such actions, by consent expressed in the provision of such data;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the user's use of a particular site, or to provide goods and / or provide services to the user;
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the site or third parties in cases where the user violates the site's User Agreement.
We may work with other companies, commonly referred to as "service providers", who may host - with our permission - cookies and similar elements used to store information on our websites, and embed them in our services, applications and tools ... These service providers help us operate our websites, applications, services and tools, and help you perform the actions you want more efficiently, faster and more safely.
Our websites, services, applications and tools may use services of third parties, such as ad networks and exchanges, for advertising purposes. These ad networks and exchanges, in turn, may use third-party cookies and similar technological elements to collect the information they need to provide you with the appropriate services. They may also collect other information about you, such as your device ID, IP address, and advertising identifier (IDFA), which can be used to tailor the advertisements displayed on our and other websites to your interests.
We do not control the use of the above technologies by third parties, even if they use our technologies to collect or store data. Information about their collection, storage and sharing of data can be found in these companies 'terms of service, their privacy policies, and those companies' permissions, notices and choices documents. We do not make any representations about the policies and practices of third party advertisers, ad networks and exchanges, or related third parties.
Measures used to protect the personal information of users
The site takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
The client undertakes to familiarize himself with the changes made in a timely manner and confirms his responsibility for the consequences of untimely familiarization with them.
Track All Parcels
Tracked17 Makes it easy for you to track across 800+ Courier Companies.
Tracked17 provides global all-in-one Package tracking.
Never miss another package from being tracked.
© 2016 - 2021 | Tracked17